Aug 2, 2022
What do Waters really want? Ocean, tsunami, still pond, frozen
water, stagnant swamp… or playing on the Slip-N-Slide! It’s all
good! Waters want fun and intensity… and they want to matter.
“Waters inherently know they are here to experience the limited
physical body within the unlimited universe.”
McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook,
What does Water REALLY want?
- Water has the ability to shift between varying states of being,
sometimes within a single day.
- Waters’ true nature best described as a state of stillness and
movement happening simultaneously.
- Waters seek excitement and intensity; being able to really dive
- Waters want experiences and adventures; this could mean
traveling and exploring, or it could mean reading about the
adventures of others.
- Waters are all about wisdom, getting to the deeper knowing
that’s underneath the fabric of existence.
- Waters want to feel like their existence will matter; that
somehow their presence here mattered.
- To answer the What Do I Really Want Question, Waters have to
really get to Trust and this will bring them to the peace of mind
in knowing that every next footstep is the right next
- Some Waters want their legacy to be teaching and imparting
their wisdom to others, so that they can know that they really
“Waters are so great in emergency because they’ve got that
ability to be really active on the outside but calm cucumbers on
“Waters, more than any other element, are acutely aware of time.
This drives them to make the best of their lives.”
“Each water has a different idea of what’s safe to do, but they
like to push the edge of that.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new
online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and
Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- New classes on the Five Elements: Becoming
an Alchemical Healer Series
- Master Alchemy
- Check out our new App in the App Store or the
Through the Mystery Gate, by Leta and Jaye
- What If… T-Shirt
- How to send us your Five
Element walking videos
- Email your questions and voice memos to Info AT
Through the Mystery Gate
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join
our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click
below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is
098 Surfing the Wu Wei waves of Water appeared first on Inspired Action