May 30, 2023
Are you flowing freely in your life? Or are you frozen in your
life, afraid to take your next step? Or are you stubbornly not
letting go of the anger you feel? These are just a couple reasons
why your heart may not be free if you’re the Water Element. Listen
and learn how you can face your Water challenges.
"So remember, living in a state of anticipation...this is water.
And hopefully that anticipation is like a really wonderful feeling
of exciting events in the future. But we always say your greatest
gift can be your worst nightmare for every element. So this
excitement for life can also be dread and terror for life when life
is potentially delivering bad stuff in the future. "
What are the Water tentacles of the heart?
- The number seven is the number of potential. And Water is all
- Waters don't mind waiting because they live in
- You're not a freak or an alien... you might just be WATER!
- Master Alchemy Apprenticeship
Program starts in September. Sign up is now to complete the
- October Alchemy retreat: Building
Your Alchemical Cauldron. Only a few spots left!
- Water is the most varied Elemental type.
- Waters excel in an emergency.
- Drama, trauma and the Dalai Lama - Waters love intensity and
quietude/wisdom/meditation - the challenge is to have good
intensity not bad intensity in life.
- Likely Water tentacles are: Fear, Apathy, Over-Indulgence and
- The emotion associated with Water is often translated as "fear"
but we like to use the word "anticipation."
- Fear as a negative emotion is more like PTSD. It's about
freedom... do you have the freedom to drive on the highway even if
you feel afraid?
- Anticipation should be a really wonderful feeling of excitement
about the future.
- The Thirteen Ghost Points in Pod 29 and Pod 30.
- The Apathy tentacle is like being frozen in fear - like the
Deer in the Headlights or Woolly Mammoth version of Water - a
refusal to move and flow.
- The feeling of lack can bring out the over-indulgence tentacle
- Waters can tend to not want to confront and stuff their anger,
which causes the Deep-Seated Anger tentacle.
- To free yourself from these tentacles, do the Free Your Heart
meditation in the Stage Two of Alchemy meditations
in the Alchemy Learning Center.
One might be like a still pool of water and one might be like a
rushing river, and those two don't seem alike at all... but wait a
while, a couple minutes, a couple hours... time doesn't matter to
water. They might even switch places energetically because all
waters have the capability of being a calm lake or a tsunami.