Apr 27, 2019
Are you traveling or are you virtually traveling through social
media, TV, or your computer? Do you want to travel more in your
life? Do you have any adventure in your day-to-day life. It’s time
to break your habitual tendencies and your adventure on! The
Travel/Global/Adventure Palace is #6 of the Nine Palaces.
“Not all those who wander are lost.”
In this Pod, we talked about:
- The Number 42 and The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- Boredom is not good. We need to jump into life.
- Challenge your habitual way of living.
- More and more people are fulfilling their travel palace through
Instagram and TV. They’re not getting their butts off the
- It’s a mindset. You can do an adventure at the grocery
- We’re all travelers. We are borrowing time. We’re visiting for
a number of years and going back from whence we came from.
- Metal magic carpet ride.
- When we die, we get to go back home. This life is our
- E.T. Phone home. Wizard of Oz… there’s no place like home.
- Wood is in perpetual entrance. Every moment of every day is
- Metal is thinking about death… going back from whence we
- Harold from Harold and
Maude was trying to find Home with a capital H.
- Global Palace – traveling to another country was very rare in
ancient times. It was about getting out of your little village to
learn that we’re different but we all have similarities.
- If your Wealth Palace is limiting your Travel Palace, you can
have adventures without needing money.
- Homework — Do something different every day. Something you
don’t normally do. Do you feel free to travel? What’s holding you
back? Do you feel stuck in a rut? Do you have a Global perspective
on life? Make new friends… stretch yourself culturally. What would
a sense of adventure in your life feel like?
“Travel takes you out of routine and invites you to try new
things. The secret to staying young is to not live habitually.”
“Young people are spontaneous and exploring all sorts of things.
As we age, we shut down to the newness.”
“We’re all travelers. We are borrowing time. We’re visiting for
a number of years and going back from whence we came from.”
Links in this Episode:
Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and
Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join
our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click
below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is
042 We Are All On a Journey Together – The Travel Palace
appeared first on Inspired Action