Jan 23, 2019
Can you be Honest with yourself? Honesty is your first step to
your DIY Life Strategy. Can you hold yourself Accountable?
What will change in your life if YOU don’t change? Is it Time
to shift your identity? Do you have a compelling reason for
change? Being non-judgmental is huge.
“I truly feel that Inspired Action and positive action
are more powerful than words. You can use positive thinking all day
long, but until you get some positive action, things are not going
In this Pod, we talked about:
- DIY Life Strategy
- Step 1: Honesty – the buck stops here. No more excuses.
- If you could fix yourself what would you change?
- How many decisions do you make every day based on money?
- Where is your career? Do you have a job or a career.
- Relationship — do you have one or want one?
- Health–how’s you health? Do you want to lose weight, get in
shape, or start a new routine?
- Accountability–Am I accountable for the actions or I’m doing or
not doing? Where are your January resolutions come February or
- Non-judgmental-ness–it’s not going to matter if I eat that one
cheeseburger. I’ll go to the gym later. It’s a slippery slope.
- Get an Accountability partner
- Imagine you’re your own coach or work with a friend.
- Pick one or two areas really important to you: career, health,
wealth, relationship, or creativity.
- Write three things where you are B.S.-ing yourself… e.g.
something you’re not doing but you really want to do.
- Ask why you want to do it (or stop doing it). You need a
compelling reason to shift your perspective and change your
identity. Take away the obstacles and make a daily action
- How to become a Marathon runner.
“It’s amazing how people fudge their own stories about
“Where is your career? Do you have a job or a career. The
difference is: Do you have a job that you do just for money or do
you have a career you love to do and, oh by the way, bonus! You get
paid for it. Is that career your passion?”
“You need a compelling reason to shift your perspective and
change your identity.”
Links in this Episode:
Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join
our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click
below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way,
it is safe.)
033 Positive Action Speaks Louder than Words appeared first on